Most franchises are already aware that they need a strong marketing message. However, there’s often a significant disconnect between crafting the right message and having an audience to deliver it to. The reality of the franchise industry is very few sales happen by accident. Instead, the types of franchisors that are able to consistently sell new franchises do so by having a clear marketing plan that’s carefully crafted to attract a specific type of prospect. Continue reading
While franchises can be found in just about any industry, they all share some common traits. One trait that all franchises share is the need to bring in new customers on a regular basis. A big obstacle for many franchises and other types of businesses is creating a strategy for consistently bringing in new leads. Since franchise lead generation can be a definite challenge, we want to focus on an approach that can work very well.
Marketing programs are an important part of franchising. Collecting funds from the different franchisees in a system can lead to greater marketing power. On the other hand, this type of policy can cause tension if some people feel that the money is not being spent the way it should be. That is why you need to make sure that your company’s marketing system is rock solid. Here are some key qualities of a great franchise marketing program: Continue reading
Over the past few years, social media has evolved from something that franchises viewed as helpful to an essential part of marketing. This is true for franchise owners who want to reach more customers. It’s also true for franchisors looking for potential franchisees. There are several reasons why social media has grown into such a powerful marketing channel. Not only can social media deliver an impressive ROI when managed correctly, but it also offers a level of targeting that’s simply not possible through other channels. Add to that just how much time people from all walks of life spend on social media platforms, and it’s easy to understand why social media as a marketing channel is here to stay. Continue reading
Social media is one of the best ways for franchises to market themselves in 2018. While social media is a very powerful option for connecting with customers, plenty of franchisors have concerns related to platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Given the immediate and widespread nature of social media, these concerns are completely valid.
Fortunately, there is a way for franchises to fully harness the power of social media and simultaneously protect their brand. The key to striking this balance is to create a social media policy for franchisees. Here are some of the most important elements to keep in mind as you work on creating this policy:
Attend Anywhere In the World!!
PLEASE HURRY, THIS WILL SELL OUT!!
Use PROMO CODE – WSP – to get $50 off your order for a limited time!
Social Media Boot Camp training will be from 9am to 5pm EST (with breaks)
Here’s What to Expect in Your Social Media Bootcamp Training Program
Session #1 – Targeted Marketing Strategies 9am – 11am
- Introduction to the Social Media Management role, best practices, tools and must-have resources
- Learn secret strategies to find your target audience on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google Plus
- See how easy it is to discover Key Influencers on social media and develop strategic relationships to help grow your business
- Learn how to easily monitor Facebook and Twitter conversations with targeted keywords to find your customers
- Learn how to create Twitter leads lists and import them into the Send Social Media Management dashboard for monitoring and engagement
- Classroom Work: You will create your Targeted Marketing Profiles
LUNCH BREAK AS NEEDED 11am – 12pm
BREAKOUT, Q&A WITH TEACHER, 11:30am – 12pm
Session #2 – Develop Your Content Marketing Strategy 12pm – 2:30pm
- Introduction on how to develop a magnetic content marketing strategy to attract customers to your brand
- Learn how to build social media followers fast and inspire them to become Brand Advocates
- We will review best practices and give you several great ideas you can use for your content strategy
- Learn how you can use tools like Send Social Media and Feed.ly to quickly find quality content
- You will be provided with a Social Media Marketing Calendar template which you will use to start building your own strategy
- Classroom Work: You will create your Social Media Marketing Calendar
BREAKOUT, Q&A WITH TEACHER, 2:30pm – 3pm
Session #3 – Execute Your Content Marketing Strategy 3pm – 5pm
- Introduction on how to use the Send Social Media Management Dashboard
- How to add and manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, Foursquare, YouTube, WordPress and Pinterest
- How to set up your Twitter Welcome Tweets, List, Searches, Retweets and AutoReplies
- How to create an Email and SMS Mobile marketing campaign
- How to optimize your social media posts – the best time to post, repeat your posts, add lead generation links, create custom designs, add videos & automate your RSS feed
- How to pull reports to optimize your social media strategies
- Classroom Work: You will input your Social Media Content into the posting dashboard
In-Depth, Industry Specific Training
We will review your homework and provide answers to specific questions that relate to your Industry. We will deliver in-depth training and help you understand the Social Media Tools that are right for your business.
Industries we specialize in for Social Media Training:
Real Estate/Realtors/Home Builders
If you want to generate more leads for your franchise, here are the best strategies to utilize:
Targeted Marketing Based On Interest Level
Without targeted marketing personalization, there will be a great deal of downturn in the overall productivity of franchisee opportunities. While it may take longer for companies to identify their target demographic, the end result will be more lucrative than previously anticipated. Continue reading
From using last-minute mobile deals to combating slow days by providing special offers through Facebook, more franchises are not only embracing social media, but seeing real results from it. Although plenty of franchises have integrated social media into their core marketing strategy, it wasn’t long ago when this type of adoption was rare. Continue reading
One of the reasons that franchise marketing can be such a challenge is because it requires a somewhat different approach from marketing other organizations. While this type of marketing can present challenges, that doesn’t mean it has to be an uphill battle. As long as you know what works best and have a clear plan to follow, you can make your marketing efforts successful.
Since knowing where to focus and how to stay on the right track with marketing are some of the biggest challenges for franchises, we want to dive right into a handful of proven tips:
Want To Learn How Personal Branding With Social Media Can Help Attract More Leads To Your Business?
This training will address how to market yourself online professionally as a Business Owner. Many people Google your name as the CEO and depending on what they find – may or may not choose to work with you. We will dive into best practices for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
If you are a: Consultant, Author, Coach, Agent, Advisor, Job Seeker, CEO, Entrepreneur, Small Business Owner or Speaker then this training session is a must attend!
What does it take to create a positive personal brand? You are the CEO of your own brand, it’s up to you to make or break your image. We will show examples of those who do it well. We will help you choose three positive brand words and teach you how to implement them to define your brand. If you believe in yourself, others will too.
Presented by: Web Strategy Plus CEO: Michelle Hummel
11:30 – 12 you can network, meet your peers and enjoy lunch
12 – 12:45 we will deliver the training
12:45 – 1 we will take questions and start the raffle
So bring yourself, a friend, business cards and your think tank to this fun and engaging learning session. We will be giving away many Door Prizes.