Proud sponsor of the Web Media University Social Media Certification Programs
Attend Anywhere in the World, Live Virtual Training!
Learn how to attract more leads with social media marketing.
Get hands-on training with MICHELLE HUMMEL, CEO of Web Strategy Plus, recently nominated for the Woman-Owned Business of the year! Michelle is a passionate Internet Marketer with 15+ years of successful online marketing experience. She holds a valuable Internet Marketing Degree and travels Nationwide providing social media keynotes and in-depth training. She’s a current contributing editor to The Social Media Monthly Magazine and The Franchise Dictionary. Published author of three books in her series, “The Social Media Magnet: Everything You Need to Know to Attract Customers Through Social Media.”
Do you want to know exactly how to reach your target audience with social media? Would you like an employee to acquire the skills needed to handle social media marketing for your company? Then this training session if for you! Learn EVERYTHING you need to know to be a Social Media Manager for your company!
Need a custom training program for your team in-person or virtually? Contact Us for a custom quote.
Social Media Management Advanced Certification Content Overview
201: Advanced Targeted Marketing Strategies
- Power-Up your Trello board to maximize your content planning strategy
- In-depth review of Pay Per Click ad strategies for Facebook
- Social Media Listening tools, how to use them to get results
- Find the most popular hashtags and incorporate them into your strategy
- Drive qualified traffic to your website with blog network marketing
202: Advanced Content Marketing Strategies
- Email autoresponders, how to set them up and why they are your secret salesman
- How to create effective landing pages that convert leads
- Measure which search keywords are the most valuable for your business
- Review advanced marketing strategies: Loyalty Programs, Text Campaigns, and QR Codes
- How to create content that makes people click with hypnotic headline writing
203: Enhanced Social Media Dashboard Strategies
- Advanced social media dashboard strategies: hashtags, link frames, create multiple user accounts, assign tasks, approve or reject created posts
- Monitor social media content across the web to jump into a real-time conversation
- How to create evergreen content to reschedule multiple top-performing posts for repeating
- How to set up your review management system and get more positive reviews
- Reporting, how to connect Google Analytics, read social media reports and what matters most
Pass Exam to get Social Media Management Certification
You will receive a beautiful Social Media Management Certificate. For further credibility, you will also get a certification image badge to put on your LinkedIn profile.
Virtual Live Social Media Management Advanced
Boot Camp Certification
Attend anywhere in the World!
Get Hands-On Training with an Expert Teacher!
$249 One Time Fee
In-Depth, Industry Specific Training
She will provide answers to specific questions that relate to your Industry and review Social Media tools and strategies that are right for your business.
About Your Teacher, Michelle Hummel
Michelle holds a valuable Internet Marketing Degree and is a published author of three books in her series, “The Social Media Magnet: Everything You Need to Know to Attract Customers with Social Media”, where she shares her best-kept secrets to success. Michelle travels Nationwide visiting 22 Chapters she has established for the Social Media Enthusiasts, giving back to local communities by providing free lunch and learns to teach social media marketing strategies. She provides training to help Individuals and Corporations acquire Social Media Management Certification through Web Media University.
Michelle has recently been nominated for the Woman-Owned Business of the Year and is the current Winner of Cincinnati’s Businessperson of the Year for both 2018 and 2019 via Alignable.
Michelle has been involved in the franchise marketing industry for 10 years. She is also the Founder of the Franchise Success Team where she has brought together a team of experts to form a full-service franchise consulting agency. She is also a current contributing editor providing educational content on social media marketing topics for The Franchise Woman and The Franchise Dictionary Magazine.